E-commerce websites for bookshops
- a catalogue of 3’000’000 summarised and illustrated titles
- possible integration with the Bookshop system developed by CDI
- custom graphics and functionalities
- optimal security
- high-performance search and purchase modules
This solution represents real added value for bookstores. It was developed by CDI in close collaboration with bookstores from the French speaking part of Switzerland and is currently used by 20 renowned bookshops
- a web solution that reduces investments in computer hardware
- optional modules for account and inventory management
- a monthly subscription that minimises the initial investment
- the opportunity for a multisite set-up
- the possibility to combine Bookshop with an e-commerce website
Websites for distributors
An exclusive web solution proposed by CDI to the distributors of french-speaking editors - this solution’s efficiency as well as its multiple functionalities can only convince! Constantly updated online offers, news, opinions, and the possibility to purchase are practical applications that make it an indispensable professional tool.
With this solution, distributors make all the their products available to libraries, be it books, games or book-related objects.
French books catalogue
Useful and functional, this bibliographic catalogue gathers all French books available on the Swiss market, which represents a total of 600’000 books. Plentiful information about the books and their attributes (EAN and ISBN codes, title, author, editors, price, suppliers in Switzerland, availability, etc.) are listed, thematically classified and updated on a daily basis. Additional information is possible, such as a collection, a translator, a summary and the pictures or illustrations of the front or back cover.
This catalogue is very popular with the German speaking libraries. It can be integrated in an existing catalogue and the remain accessible through web services.