CDI SA is Swiss IT company founded in 1994 and active in software development and infrastructure management.
We specialized over the years in vertical software solutions with high added value for our customers.
To support a project with one of its key customers active in the Health sector in Norway, CDI is looking for a Software Project Coordinator based in Oslo.
You should have the following qualifications:
- Computer engineer with a few years of experience in web application development
- Analytical skills
- Autonomy and good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the eHealth domain in Norway would be a plus
- Written and spoken knowledge of Norwegian and English
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Set up and follow up the project roadmap according to the customer’s needs
- Validate the business needs with the customer
- Participate with the customer and CDI in the specification and validation of technical solutions to be implemented
- Act as technical and business coordinator between the customer and CDI’s development team during the development phase
- Occasionally analyze code and develop some very specific functions
- Write and execute test cases
- Participate in the deployment of certain new functionalities in support of the customer
You will benefit of the following environment:
- Projects with high added value and visibility
- Varied activity and contacts with a high-profile customer
- Attractive working conditions within a motivated team of specialists
Interested candidates with the required skills are invited to send their documented offers of service to firstname.lastname@example.org